Since the release of UAW Pro I have had the pleasure of talking with some really great people who’s online interests span horizontal & vertical markets, from Internet Marketing professionals to Agencies of all shapes and sizes, about the various capabilities of the UAW Pro platform. I highly value their honest feedback and most of all, their areas of concern.
One concern that I wanted to discuss was that some people had a misconception that UAW Pro was in competition with them, when in actuality, UAW Pro was built to provide White Label services using the advanced tool kit, to build & enhance an SEO’s current & future service offerings.
To either prove or disprove the concern, we first needed to take a closer look at 3 key elements that impact rankings and the 4th that measures the success of SEO and Agency services alike.
Elements Of Successful Search Optimization
Today professionals need new & innovative tool sets to deliver results for their customers while capitalizing on the changes that have taken place for search optimization. As we do not expect another significant change such as Hummingbird for the foreseeable future, we need to deliver innovative solutions to answer the shift of how search determines if a website will rank well or not.
To better explain, we took a look at an example of how an entity can move through these various elements:
- A customer requires “branding” or perhaps brand protection.
- Solution: Log into UAW Pro, complete your profile setup, submit the order. UAW Pro will then register & build, rich social identities across 30~300 social networks as needed.
In this example, we are focusing on building upon an already existing entity. Not only are they protecting their brand persona, they are gaining a network of social identity assets (and backlinks), as part of their Creative Works strategy.
- Currently UAW Pro supports unlimited entities therefore SEO’s and Agencies that need the ability to scale their services, can do so with ease.
- As part of the above example now focusing on their Creative Works strategy, the customer agrees for you to provide a publishing solution to help build authority with fresh niche relevant content on their properties Blog.
Operating under the clients domain in your control panel, you can fulfill this service by using an existing (or new) persona, order niche specific content, then schedule the content for auto publishing on their blog.
Various service levels exist which enables you to up-sell or include social signals as part of a comprehensive service offering to clients.
- UAW Pro customers have access to an end-to-end creative works engine where they can manage granular touch points throughout the entire process by automation, manual operations or a hybrid of both.
- Understanding that Hummingbird uses significantly more data points than their old engine to make decisions, having influence/control upon certain signals that are being generated, greatly increases the effectiveness of any Creative Works Strategy.
You can build validation signals using various tools & modules manually, automatically or by using a combination of each. Some examples are status updates, network sharing, social exchanges, retweets, likes and content backlinks.
These types of validation signals increase relevancy, trust and authority for the property to both search and readers alike.
- UAW Pro enables scaling of these process for 100’s or 1000’s of domains.
- With the ability to apply specific tools & modules to individual domains, you have the ability to provide specific services, to meet your individual customers needs. This could include increasing trust, relevancy and authority, resulting in the successful fulfillment of your service.
SEO’s Agencies no longer need to build complex dispersed outsourcing and fulfillment systems, key touch points to satisfy their customers needs are ready to be activated within UAW Pro.
Having the ability to manage unlimited domains, apply tools & modules on a domain by domain basis, empowers you to provide innovative services such as profile creation & management to end-to-end creative works and promotion, you can do all this an more, directly from within UAW Pro.
For a closer look into what is under the hood of our platform and what makes us tick, check out What’s Under The Hood of UAW Pro